Peggy Clydesdale is an American artist and painter.
Training and Influences: Professionally, Clydesdale goes by the moniker White Trash Peg. Clydesdale has some had formal training through internet correspondence courses via The Academy of Arts University in San Francisco, CA in 2005-06. This said, she considers herself a visionary artist and outsider artist. She is most well known for her abstracted figurative paintings in the mediums of acrylic and oil.
Visual Arts: Clydesdale painted on a part-time basis for most of her adult life before becoming a professional painter in her mid 30's. In 2006 she affiliated herself with the Stuckism International art movement, founding the Reno Stuckists. In 2008, Ms. Clydesdale became acquainted with Irish artist Gary Farrelly, and was invited to join the Defastenist movement. She is a member The New Obsessives collective, and is a regular contributor to the publication The New Obsessive. Her work is displayed in private collections worldwide.
Written Work: Clydesdale has been recognized in the subculture of paranormal enthusiasts, as she has maintained an online directory focused on ghost mapping since the late 1990s. Her collected stories have been recounted in newspaper publications, magazines and in radio interviews. She is the former editor in chief of the regional MENSA magazine for northern Nevada, entitled Neva-Mind, and continues to contribute articles as well as illustrations to The New Obsessive.
*12/7/12-12/7/13 The Kinderhook Tap, guest artist/Solo Show; Oak Park, Illinois
* 5/11 - 8/11 She's An American Girl pop up shop, Berlin, Germany
* 1/28/2011-2/18/2011 guest artist/solo show "Round Up Ready"; Star Dog Gallery at Bucktown Center for the Arts ~ Davenport Iowa 
* 8/2010 - 9/2010 guest artist/solo show "L'exhibition D'oeuvres des Sauvages et Beauf (White Trash Art Show)" NCIAW Gallery at The Willows ~ Utica, IL
* 8-9/2009 group show, "I Pray Daily for MichaŽl", Galerie Chappe ~ Paris, France
* 2-3/2009 group show, Art: Raw Gallery ~ New York, NY
* 8/2008 group show, I Pray Daily for Amy, Galerie Chappe ~ Paris, France
* 2006 group show, Academy of Arts University "Spring Show" ~ San Francisco, CA
* 5/1992 Illinois Valley Community College "Portfolio Scholarship Winner Solo Exhibition", Oglesby, IL